- ROBIN VISSER (UNC-Chapel Hill): “Shadow Plays and Queer Enlightenments in Stanley Kwan’s Lan Yu”
- Inga Pollmann (UNC-Chapel Hill): “The Lives of a Salamander: Temporalities in/of the Cinema”
- Rick Warner (English and Comparative Literature, UNC Chapel Hill): “Filming a Miracle: Contemplative Strategies from Dreyer to Reygadas”
- Workshop with Dan Morgan: “André Bazin, Film Theory, and Modernism”
- Lecture November 15th: Dan Morgan (University of Pittsburgh) “Film, Philosophy, Fantasy: Camera Movements and The Problem of Point of View”
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Please join us on October 11th at 6:30 pm for Maria Pramaggiore’s talk “History’s Image in Stanley Kubrick’s Barry Lyndon” held in Toy Lounge in Dey Hall at UNC, with respondent Markos Hadjioannou (Duke). The flyer can be found here.