- ROBIN VISSER (UNC-Chapel Hill): “Shadow Plays and Queer Enlightenments in Stanley Kwan’s Lan Yu”
- Inga Pollmann (UNC-Chapel Hill): “The Lives of a Salamander: Temporalities in/of the Cinema”
- Rick Warner (English and Comparative Literature, UNC Chapel Hill): “Filming a Miracle: Contemplative Strategies from Dreyer to Reygadas”
- Workshop with Dan Morgan: “André Bazin, Film Theory, and Modernism”
- Lecture November 15th: Dan Morgan (University of Pittsburgh) “Film, Philosophy, Fantasy: Camera Movements and The Problem of Point of View”
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Lecture September 25th: Devin Orgeron (NC State) “Rethinking Nonfiction: Educational Film and the Documentary Canon”
Please join us Tuesday September 25th at 6:30 for Dr. Devin Orgeron’s talk “Rethinking Nonfiction: Educational Film and the Documentary Canon” held in Richard White Lecture Hall at Duke University. Click here for the flyer.